Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just under the wire ...

The beautiful Michele and her sweet hubby came in today (yes, I occasionally work on the weekend, LOL) for a maternity session. I say just under the wire because Michele *may* be going on bedrest next week to ensure her baby arrives nice and healthy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her (and saying a little prayer) that she doesn't have any REASONS to go on bedrest - but of course, I recommend bedrest BEFORE the baby arrives, as most don't get ANY rest once they are born!!
I am so glad we could work it out so that she was able to come in for these special portraits. They were so much fun to work with. We even broke out the angel wings!! Good times! I can't wait to meet their little guy when he makes his appearance in a month or so. Here are a few of my faves from the session ...



If Victoria's Secret had a maternity division, Michele would surely qualify!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mom-to-be. These are great! :)

Merav said...

These are beautiful Teri - she is a stunning mom-to-be. I can't wait to see the newborn photographs.