Monday, November 16, 2009

3Ks + Cool Location = 2Cute! {Austin Family Photographer}

I recently "acquired" access to a VERY cool location, right near my studio (so no "on-location" fees!!). I took one of my favorite families out for their annual family session. The T family and their little "3Ks" were the perfect subjects in this gorgeous setting. And I was thrilled to get a good one of the three kiddos together, because little Kohen is at "that age" where she wants to do her OWN thing - not what the silly old photographer would like her to do!! I hope Cheri loves these as much as I do - and that this family portrait will work great in her family room with the warm red walls!



2 comments:

Lisa Kelly said...

Simply gorgeous and I love your new location.

C.Thompson said...

Love them!!! I esp love the 2nd one. Can't wait to add these to my Teri Mason gallery:-)