Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby on Board! {Georgetown Pregnancy Photographer}

I met the lovely R family recently for a maternity session. They were referred to me by a great client, Cheri, and I'm so glad they came in! We had a great time talking about the Longhorns and how they are preparing for the arrival of their little baby girl. And what a cool name they have chosen (shhh, I promised not to tell!!) I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks. In the meantime, here are a few of my faves from their session...





3 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Those are awesome Teri!! They look great and you captured them so beautifully! I know they must be so excited. I told them this was something that they would never regret!

Lisa Kelly said...

These are simply lovely. Great work Teri.

www.andidiamond.com said...

So sexy and fun! And I am diggin' the backdrops!! Love them!
:) Andi
Andi Diamond Photography
www.andidiamond.com