Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful for You!! {Austin Family Photographer}

On this special day, while we draw near to our families, I want to thank each of you for your support of my business. Whether I have had the privilege of photographing you or you just read my blog, I am thankful for you! I love being given the honor of capturing a moment in your lives and creating something beautiful to cherish forever.

With this spirit in mind, I am offering some super specials on sessions. Whether you prefer a session and 8x10 print or a session and set of digital files, there is a special "thank you" rate available this weekend only. As well, a couple of really neat gifts to give yourself or those you love. Please note, these specials are available thru Monday. Sessions purchased must take place at our studio by March 30, 2010. Use your session for child, family, or senior portraits!

Thank you again!!

No comments: