Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cookin' Up a Family {Georgetown Pregnancy Photographer}

Okay, I couldn't resist the title! Chef James Ramsey of Silver & Stone Restaurant and his lovely wife, Teri, came in for a maternity session recently. They are so cute - so much in love, and their spunky little girl Layla make for a really fun session. I can't wait to meet the new bundle of joy - I hear he is making his entrance this week or next at the latest! In the meantime, here are a few of my (many) faves from this session...




5 comments:

Marmalade said...

Beautiful maternity photos, Teri. Love these. That 2nd to last shot would be beautiful in their bedroom hanging as a larger piece-a beautiful significant moment.

Brandy Anderson said...

What a beautiful mama! Gorgeous work, as usual!

Lisa Kelly said...

These are lovely maternity images. Love them. I love the mood in the last few, stunning.

C.Thompson said...

Those are awesome Teri!! What a beautiful session.

www.andidiamond.com said...

I love your maternity sessions, Teri! I esp love the second image!