Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2008. The last year seems to have flown by. I really enjoyed working with each of my clients. I am so honored to be allowed into your lives and families to capture beautiful memories and create art that you will enjoy for a lifetime.

I have been out of town for a couple of weeks, enjoying some DOWN TIME with my family. We will be "back to business" on Monday! So if anyone has called or emailed and not gotten a response, please bear with me. Having some time away has really gotten me rejuvenated and ready to tackle the new year.

I also had the honor of photographing a little girl out here (in my husband's home town in west Texas) who has leukemia. Adison is a spunky little thing, and we had a great time! I will be creating a DVD slideshow for her family (my treat!) and will post a few images here in a few days. It really put things into perspective for me, and made me really cherish the time here with my kids as my focus with no other distractions.

We have got some great stuff planned for this month, with a couple of Children's Portrait Events, as well as a special Valentine offer for your adult sweetie. Watch for details on the Children's specials, and give me a call for info on the adult special.

2008 is going to be a great year!! I look forward to seeing you all soon!!

No comments: