Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogging, Holidays, Busy, Oh My! {Stressed Out Photographer}






I just want to apologize to those who are waiting on a blog posting!! If you watch the blog, you probably thought I was on vacation, maybe lounging somewhere tropical with an umbrella in my drink :) Nope, just gearing up for the busy season!! I will be posting something each day the rest of this week, I promise!!










Also, I wanted to let everyone know about our upcoming Holiday Minis, November 12-14. That is next week, folks!! We are doing a "white christmas" set with a white tree, white sparkly presents and white rug. Of course, white, gray or pastel clothing will be super, but kids-in-jammies are always adorable, and the bright colors popular this season will also really pop against the white! I also have some white tutus!





We will also have a red holiday setup available for those trendy black/white/red combos I've been seeing everywhere!!





These sessions are limited to three days (Thur 11/12 thru Sat 11/14). If you want a Saturday, you need to call ASAP, those will go fast! 930-1902





Two options for your session:





a) $25 per person session fee, covers session only OR





b) $249 incl session, 1-11x14 & 8 wallets (same pose), plus 24 holiday cards. Up to 5 family members, $25 per additional.





We hope to see you!!




No comments: