Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Special - Come out and PLAY!

I told you all it was coming, specials just for those of you who read this blog! Well, last week I spent some time with an AMAZING photographer from Illinois, Sarah Petty. She has a really fun style and has inspired me to try something new! And you get the benefit :)
For the next week, call to schedule a FREE session in the studio (930-1902). We'll be focusing on having FUN and wearing bright colors (something I have historically shied away from). Very "Gap-kids" style - so bring out those fun outfits with stripes and polka dots, hats and ties! And for being my guinea pigs, I will thank you with the session and one small desk portrait.
Sessions need to be scheduled during the next week (June 25-29) but can take place through July 13. I look forward to seeing you!

No comments: