Monday, June 18, 2007

A little R&R


No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I've just finally taken some time away. Will and I spent the last week in Cabo san Lucas! We attended a photography seminar with some awesome photographers - a little work and a little fun. It was great to photograph models in such a beautiful place, and then to relax by the pool or on the beach every afternoon. The week went by really fast, but I did miss my kiddos and I think they took their Mimi (Will's mom) to her limit of "grandmotherly love."
Here are a few shots taken by my friend and fellow photographer, Kirk Voclain. I love the one of Will and I sitting on the beach!! Finally *I* get to be in some of the photos :)



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow your work is amazing, these are all so beautiful!