Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I can relate!!

Okay, now I realize how hard it can be to buy clothes for your portrait session! My family is accompanying me to Louisiana this week to hear award-winning photographer Lori Nordstrom speak (www.nordstromphoto.com). She is going to be photographing my kids (they will be models for our class). I spent several hours today pouring over Children's Place, Gymboree and Gap Kids, looking for the "perfect" outfits. I came home with so many bags, it is not funny! Then I remembered that Lori shoots only in Black and White!! Anyway, we are taking most of the outfits, and will let her choose the best. I'll be sure to post here when she gives me some images. She is so fabulous (I'm a little glad she lives in Iowa, LOL.)
We will be out of the office through Sunday, but Kelly will be holding down the fort on Wednesday and Thursday. Remember, we are closed on Fridays for the summer.

No comments: