Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm inspired - and need a model family

I just saw the coolest portrait! A photographer friend of mine from Nebraska created the most fabulous family portrait - actually it was a set of six grandchildren - and I am inspired to create something similar. But I have only two children LOL. So I'm looking for a group of children, 6-8 kids, somehow related (siblings, cousins, grandkids, etc) to be my models. I'll provide the session and a 10x20 print of the final outcome (any other prints can be purchased or not, no obligation! :) If you are that family, or know of one, please let me know ASAP. I'd like to do this in the next couple weeks. It will likely be an outdoor session (if it ever stops raining!!) and is going to be really fun! Email or call me at the studio (studio@masonphoto.net or 512.930.1902)

No comments: