Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BabyPalooza!

We've had a glorious run of newborns here at the studio. Which, of course, I just LOVE! Newborns are my favorite - even though they cry, they poop, they tinkle (usually on daddy!),
they are just so sweet and, well, NEW. Will says that we are "done" with having our own babies, so I get my "baby fix" with all the precious newborns that I am honored to photograph.

Here is Carson, who came in last week with his mommy and daddy. His mommy owns GingerSnapsKids, an online boutique that I highly recommend. She has the CUTEST outfits for both boys and girls. Of course she had some adorable blankets (like the awesome animal print shown below), and some little hats, too. Carson wasn't really "in the mood" for more than the one hat, though! Anyway, here are a few of my faves from his session.






And this is Miss Lorelei. She was not only adorable but her mommy and daddy were soooo gorgeous! And willing to try new things :) Lorelei was such a sweet baby, didn't cry at all, and gave me such great eye contact when she was awake. Here are a few of my (many) faves from her session.

2 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Teri, you are so fabulous with newborns!

Anonymous said...

These are all so beautiful. Now I'm off to check out that boutique... :)