Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lovely Miss C - Austin Children's Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely young lady recently. "C" is 10 and is quite the renaissance girl! She was so much fun to work with - she has many hobbies and brought plenty of interesting things to add to her session. I really love to photograph this age, they really have developed a lot of personality. I think it's a big boost to the self-esteem for a child of this age, too, to have a session and feel like a model. It's a huge leap from a boring school picture, that's for sure. I think "C" had a great time and we got some amazing, fun images. Here are a few of my faves...







She looks a little older here - she is a real beauty. Mom, lock the doors!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so very confident and self-assured in these photos. I agree that kids this age are a blast to shoot (and they have lots of fun too!)!