Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year's Baby - Austin Newborn Photographer

Well, almost. Little "I" made her debut on January 2, 2009. I was honored to photograph her first portrait session just a few days later. She was the most alert newborn I've ever worked with - did not sleep one wink! But lots of great eye contact and nary a cry, except when she needed to have a little snack. What a sweet baby girl! Here are a few of my faves from her session...
LOVED this tutu that mom brought in!




I thought this grouping would be fabulous on their walls. I would suggest 12x12 on standout for a really contemporary presentation.


And of course, our most popular display, the Expressions collage. A "must-have" for the chic baby nursery! And so many of my favorites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEautiful- I LOVE the collages!!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Teri. What an alert little one, amazing for such a young baby but definitely beautiful to have all of that eye contact.