Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Page in History - {Georgetown Newborn Photographer}

I feel like I've known this little peanut forever! I guess I have, since I've been photographing her mommy & daddy for several years, including their wedding, and one of my all-time favorite images, my "firefighter" image. Now my friends Sam & Ryan have welcomed baby Page to the world and shared her with me this week. Of course, we had to create an awesome "firefighter" image with this sweet little thing, and we tried some other fun stuff as well. Enjoy this sneak peek. I could barely narrow them down, S&R are going to have a tough time!







Smiling! Can you say "wrapped around her little finger?"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, Teri. You've really captured the emotion.

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous, all of them!
That last one with baby smiling and dad in his gear is priceless. I am also laughing at the one of baby in the boot, very creative!

Daveen said...

So darling! Wow. She is a little sweet pea and these portraits are priceless!