Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Marlee - Austin Baby Photographer

You'll remember Miss Marlee from her newborn session. She was just as sweet this time, but boy has she filled out!! I just love all her little rolls! And her mommy is so excited by this baby, it is contagious. I just adore them both and was so excited to have them back in the studio for a 4month session. They even brought along Nana (who refused to be photographed - but I warned her for next time, I will NOT take NO for an answer :) Here are a few of my faves ...





6 comments:

Jessie said...

Teri - I just love them! They brought tears to my eyes. You always capture Marlee so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Jessie, is your baby a pro model now? She is beyond PERFECT.. I am sure you are so happy...

Love, Erin Gomez.

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
Those are just fabulous. Marlee is such a cutie pie!! Can't wait until our family session next week.

Sylvia Laughrin said...

ADORABLE! love the image with the babylegs!

Brandy Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable baby! I love these photos!

corey civetta said...

Beautiful work, Teri - and what a little doll!