Saturday, September 12, 2009

Newborn Photography - check it out!

One of my fellow photography colleagues was featured on NBC recently. I just came across the clip online and wanted to share. Most of you know I adore photographing newborns - they are so tiny and precious and they change SO fast - that you want to capture that moment to savor forever. I can only hope that my images bring joy to the families of my tiniest clients!
I'm so excited that the art of newborn photography is being recognized nationally! Here is Tracy Rever, out of Minnesota, being interviewed on the Today Show.

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
I watched the clip and I love that newborn photography is getting national exposure. This is really something ever parent should do! Kohen's newborn portraits are priceless and mean so much to us. Especially as she ages. You captured that special times in our lives so beautifully and we will always remain forever grateful. My only regret is that I did not find you sooner so you could have done Kaden and Kensley's newborn portraits.