Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Abigail {Georgetown Newborn Photographer}

We have a fabulous place near us, Dyer Dairy, where we get our Grade A RAW milk. The owners just added another gorgeous daughter to their brood, and I had the honor of photographing her. They gave her the BEST name, too! Miss Abigail was so sweet during her session - no fussying, just being her adorable self. Big sis came along, but the middle daughter was not present, so I pulled one I took while at the farm one day (they have not seen this, I was just there after another session and took a couple snaps!!). Here are the lovely Dyer girls...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colby Lynn and McKinley are in the same class together. I agree - those Dyer girls are gorgeous! Miss Abigail will be following in their footsteps soon! Smiles! Michelle Broddrick

www.andidiamond.com said...

Seriously...how did you get that bay to smile? HA! Love these! As always, beautiful!!
:) Andi
www.andidiamond.com