Monday, September 7, 2009

Models & Makeup, Oh My! {Austin Facebook Photographer}

The very talented Terri Ewton, makeup artist to the stars, is an old friend of my hubby, Will. When she needed some new portfolio shots, I jumped at the chance to share her talent with my clients! We brought in a few gorgeous women and let Terri work her magic to really make them shine! Such fun, all girls, chatting, putting on makeup, playing with clothes. What could be more fun?? It inspired me to look at scheduling a headshot party - "Facebook Fun Night" - sometime in the near future. If you are interested in coming to something like that, let me know, I'm creating a list! Here are a few of my faves from our session with Terri ... Heather, Molly, Nicole and Sandra - THANK YOU for participating!!













3 comments:

www.andidiamond.com said...

Great idea, Teri! I know I would love to be photographed by you and play girlie, girl all night!
:) Andi
www.andidiamond.com

Joy Vertz said...

Teri! These are gorgeous! What beautiful women with such thoughtful and flattering lighting and posing! Amazing as always!

Julie said...

Love these images - great job - the lighting is just gorgeous!!