Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Urban E Session - Austin Wedding Photographer

You may be wondering why you don't see many engagements/weddings on my blog lately. I've cut back quite a bit, since my kiddos have so many Saturday activities. Jessa was a referral from an AWESOME bride from last year, how could I say no? And she is so adorable!! We headed down to SoCo for some fun images of she and Clark, then off to Auditorium Shores (is that even what it's called these days???) to join up with their fur-babies for a few "family" shots. They got engaged on the pedestrian bridge over Town Lake and wanted to incorporate that into a few as well. A super fun afternoon with two very cool people. I can't wait til the wedding!! Here are a few of my faves ...








1 comment:

www.andidiamond.com said...

So FUN! Love the pop and color- and fur babies! ha! The look like they had a blast, Teri!