Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beautiful Mommy-to-Be {Austin Pregnancy Photographer}

The lovely Samantha has been a client, and friend, of mine for quite awhile now, starting with her wedding and engagement in '07. I'm so thrilled that she and Ryan are expecting a baby girl soon! And I got to photograph her beautiful bump! You may remember Ryan from my award-winning firefighter image (with his precious niece). I can't wait to create something special with their baby girl when she arrives - could be ANY TIME NOW!! Here are a few of my faves from their maternity session ...





3 comments:

Robyn Osten said...

Beautiful Teri!!! Love the one with his head on her bump! They look soooo cute!!!

Heather Gibb said...

Those are great!!! She is beautiful. Love the first one and also how you worked in the fire jacket!

www.andidiamond.com said...

So pretty, Teri! I bet this session was so much fun!! Especially love the first one!