Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things ... {Georgetown Family Photographer}

I hope that everyone had a restful holiday and took some time to enjoy family. The weather here was gorgeous for most of the week, and I'm so glad I took a couple days OFF to play with my kiddos! But now I'm back in the office and ready to tackle a new year! First off, catch up on blogging :) Several amazing families came in over the break and you'll be seeing them all in the next few days.

Then, get ready, we've got some FABULOUS events and specials coming up in January. FREE goodies, FUN kid-events, SEXY grown-up valentine sessions and a new Charity Model Search. So stay tuned!!

The "S" family came to see me recently. I photographed little R when he was a newborn - he's getting so big!! It was great seeing the whole family - but W is such a perfect model! Put the camera on him, you get the most natural, gorgeous smile! Lookout, he's gonna be a heartbreaker. Here are a few faves from their session...




No comments: