Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is a Privilege! {Georgetown Family Photographer}

It was an honor and a privilege to photograph the M family recently. They've been so gracious to "share" their daddy to serve our country in Iraq, it's a small thing for me to give back to them. It takes a very special kind of woman to be without her husband for months or years on end (I can hardly make it through a Friday night while Will runs the kitchen at Amante's!). My hat goes off to you, Cahterine!! I met this family through working with the GHS Sparklers, with whom Savannah dances. When I found out that Mark was due home right before Christmas, I had to get them in the studio. I can't wait to share all of them with the family, and gift them a gorgeous portrait to grace their home. Here are a few of my faves...

No comments: