Friday, March 12, 2010

{Austin Pregnancy Photographer} Just in Time...

The lovely Lorelie called me this past week and said that she wanted maternity portraits. Yay, I love the pregnant female form, and this is one of my favorite types of sessions. While we chatted about what she'd like to do, she casually mentioned that she was already 2 cm dilated!! WHAT?? We had to hurry and make our plans, which *almost* got foiled by the darn rain. I put on my rubber boots and headed to Barton Creek, the sky stayed dry for the time we were there, and we had a blast! I love the images we captured, they really show the love these two young people share, and the excitement of the new family they have created. Enjoy a few of my faves ...

7 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Wow, Teri, these are beautiful! What a fun idea to do the maternity session outdoors. That last one is my favorite, I would want that one printed large to remember this special time forever. They are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow.. these are really beautiful! I would have loved to have such natural, lovely images of my pregnancy. The dad looks so comfortable in front of the camera and the mom is radiant! You captured this amazing time perfectly and the images will be a priceless remember of the newest addition to their family!

Kimberly Hill said...

Teri, these are just gorgeous! She looks beautiful and I love the connectedness of the couple in such a natural setting. They'll treasure these images!

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous maternity session!
Mom to be is just glowing. The last one is fantastic, what a lovely moment of them embraced and looking forward to the new babies arrival.

Angela said...

Such wonderful and beautiful portraiture Teri.

Daveen said...

Such sweet emotion and memories you've captured in these maternity portraits, Teri. Very, very lovely!

Lisa Kelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous. What perfect images for them to treasure always.