Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Georgetown Newborn Photographer} Brand New Man!

Meet little "L." Isn't he the sweetest thing? I met his family (mom, dad, uncle, grandma & grandpa) a couple of years ago when they booked a "Home for the Holidays" session. They were visiting all the way from Alaska! I was thrilled when Heather called to say she was expecting, and so excited to meet "L." From seeing his daddy and his uncle, I'd recommend buying some stock in a grocery chain - these are big, manly men, and I would be that L is going to be the same. But for now, he is adorable in his tiny newness. And I'm so excited to be sharing the journey of his first year in our Bright Beginnings - Baby's First Year Club! Here are a few of my faves from his newborn session...

1 comment:

Lisa Kelly said...

These are lovely Teri. The family image is really sweet.