Thursday, April 15, 2010

{Austin Family Photographer} A Bird in the Hand ...

That is what the "C" family said to me when, the morning of their session, it was dreary outside! Rather than chance another weather mishap, they decided to just come in and make it work. Lo and behold, the rain held off for a couple hours and we not only got some beautiful studio images, but we were able to go outside as well. Jenny really wanted something different for her family portrait, and I think we nailed it! It was great working with this family - they found me at the annual PlayBingo event (I volunteer for the Center for Child Protection, and donate to the auction at this event). Click the link for more info on how you can attend this very fun annual charity event! Here are a few of my faves from their session ...

These three images of their beautiful children would make a stunning wall gallery - perfect as 20x16s - to accentuate any room in their home. And with big brother headed off to college in California, it's the perfect way to keep him close to heart.

1 comment:

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

I love the studio portraits of the kids. I just think it is so cool when parents have family shots made even when their kids are bigger. It is a time before everything changes forever, you know? Beautiful work, Teri.