Thursday, April 22, 2010

{Austin Family Photographer} Connections!

I just love my job! It's always fun to make new connections with other businesswomen, and then get to share in their family. Melinda is the editor of Austin Woman Magazine and we "met" through my running an ad in their "Pink Pages," which features woman-owned businesses. I was thrilled to photograph her lovely family recently. They were so gorgeous and stylish - when she asked if she should wear the orange shirt, I just LOVED it! It really pops with the other colors and the outdoor setting. And little B was hilarious. He is two and kept me on my toes - and he wasn't too happy that my antique/rusty tricycle didn't really move, LOL. We got some great images - here are a few of my faves ...

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Those are great Teri. The little guy's expression in the 1st one is just priceless.

Christopher said...

These are great! Thanks so much