Tuesday, September 4, 2007

All in the Family

One of my fellow MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) mommies just had a new baby, and I was lucky enough to get to photograph him. This is Turner, who is only 12 days old, and oh-so-perfect! His mommy brought along his new baby cousin, Langley, who is only a few weeks older than him so that we could get some special portraits of the two of them together. Aren't they just adorable?? And just as quiet and sleepy as can be, just how we like them :) Lastly, we also got some cute shots of Langley and her big brother, Grayson. He is so handsome and I'm sure he is going to be a great big brother! Here is a sneak peek for both mommies. Notice how little Turner is SMILING. I love it when I can capture a newborn smiling, just brings joy to my heart. I love my job!!







No comments: