Monday, September 17, 2007

Urban Kids - Models needed!

I have been working on a new style that I will unveil later this fall or winter, called Urban Kid. I need a few stylish, willing models, age 4-9 to practice on. What you get is a free creative location session and one free 8x10 print (artist's choice), plus 10% off any other prints (but there is no obligation to purchase anything). What you must agree to is to let me be creative and practice this new style. You must be willing to go to a location that I choose and also to work with me on clothing choices (you provide clothing). We are looking for a very hip, urban type of "look" a la gap or ralph lauren, lots of layers. I need at least two girls and two boys, and we may do some together. If you are interested in participating, please email me at studio@masonphoto.net

No comments: