Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall Special - Family-on-the-Go!

Fall is here - well, the weather may not say so, but we ARE down in the 80's! School, football and soccer have started, and the days are getting a bit shorter. For me, fall is always hectic with holiday shopping and school activities, and I know most of you are the same. I am offering an "early bird" special to get those family portraits taken and holiday cards ordered EARLY! While the days are still long enough to do an outdoor session after work, LOL!
Our "Family-on-the-Go" special features a session and set of cards and prints, plus some cool "choice" items. There are three different collections from which to choose, and we have *limited* weekend slots available. Below is the flyer with more info. If you would like pricing, please email me at studio@masonphoto.net
edited- I know that is hard to read. If you click on the image, it should open larger! Or just email me and I can send it to you.


No comments: