Thursday, December 4, 2008

Haley is a Big Sister!

This is the "B" family, one of the sweetest families I have met in a really long time. They first came to see me a few years ago, and have been an inspiration to me on an almost daily basis. Their precious daughter, Haley, has been through a lot in her short life, and Heather's positive attitude and faith in God have kept her strong for her family - and have impacted others like myself in a very positive way. You can read more about Haley on her caring bridge site.
They came to see me recently to celebrate the upcoming birth of their third child, and then for her newborn images. Baby "R" is a delightful little thing, very calm (except when hungry!). We captured some amazing images of Heather, Randy and their newest addition. Miss Haley graced us with a few, but she was much more interested in being TWO than doing pictures with me :)


Anyway, here are a few of my faves, and some that they ordered, better late than never! (Sorry, Heather!!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sweet family! I love ALL the shots that you got of them, especially of first shot of Haley and the one of the baby in the cocoon! The family shots are really great too!!