Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mallorie the Brave

This cute little thing is an actress, and she has auditioned for one of my FAVORITE characters - RAMONA!! Any of you know the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary? Those were some of my all-time favorite books - both to read as a child, to read to my students as a teacher, and to read now to my children. I'm rooting for her to get the part, so exciting!








In the studio, she was a dream! Lots of cool outfits, could pose like a pro. We had a fun time, you could tell she has been in front of the camera a lot. But her face REALLY lit up when I pulled out a pettiskirt! I think that was the most fun of the whole morning :) These are a few of my faves, and I know her mom has been waiting anxiously... Thanks, Margie, for your patience :)

No comments: