Monday, December 8, 2008

Home for the Holidays

The holidays are a time for families to reconnect, usually around a lovely meal or a decorated tree. I was honored to photograph a large, extended family this Thanksgiving. We had an outdoor setting planned, and low-and-behold, woke up to pouring rain and COLD (this, after a week of highs in the upper 70s- ugh!). Thank goodness we had a backup plan! We met at Silver & Stone restaurant and Chef James Ramsey was kind enough to let us use their front dining room - even let me move tables, furniture and plants all over the place (thanks, James!)
I know this family has been anxious to see their sneak peek. I appreciate their patience, since editing a session such as this is more like working on six sessions (each family being it's own, plus the large group). Here are a few of my faves from the session. Enjoy!







No comments: