Friday, August 14, 2009

The B family at the Beach {Texas Beach Photographer}

I've been photographing the B family for over a year now and it is so much fun watching these gorgeous girls grow up. Little Cambryn was just a teeny newborn when I first met them, now she is a big girl, walking all over the beach! Her big sisters are just gorgeous. We met down at their beach house in Galveston and spent some time on the (windy) beach. I love the images, they are so playful. You'd never know how fun (stressful) it was getting all three cuties looking in the same direction :) I also loved getting just mom & dad together for a few - after you have kids, it's a rarity to be the center of attention! Here are a few of my faves!





1 comment:

meggan said...

These are gorgeous Teri! They would make a stunning wall display!