Monday, August 31, 2009

Bring 'Em On! {Dallas Senior Photographer}

Word must be getting out!! I had another senior come down from Dallas for a session recently. Jeff is a very cool guy, of course, because he is into photography! Talk about making me nervous, LOL, having to not only be "hip" enough to impress a 17yr old, but also one who knows what I am doing!! He was also into a really interesting sport (the name of which escapes me at the moment) - basically running and flipping off walls, catapulting over hay bales, and basically scaring me to death! We had a lot of fun at his designer session (with a little excursion added on, down to the mills). Here are a few of my faves ...










3 comments:

Danna said...

you are SOOOO good at these sessions! That last one is very very cool.

C.Thompson said...

Awesome work Teri. Another great session!

Julie Tauro said...

Love these...very cool. Love the last one and the one with the camera especially.