Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweet Sweet Baby! {Georgetown Newborn Photographer}

You will remember the gorgeous Monica from her maternity session. Well, her tiny bundle of joy has arrived, and I got to photograph his debut session! Such a sweetheart, he was just wonderful - he slept for a bit, then gave us some great open-eyed expressions. Of course, he did what ALL newborns do, "initiated" someone, but this time it wasn't me! It was daddy, and he got it GOOD. No, I didn't capture the "moment" - we were all kind of in shock as it happened - I'm just SO glad Fred was a good sport! Monica, congrats on the two great men in your life! Here are a few of my favorites ...





1 comment:

A. Valles said...

What a beautiful family. God will provide and keep you and your family safe. Congratulations....
Luv,
Allison, Edna, the girls and the terror Joel.