Thursday, April 10, 2008

Carron & Kyle

I photographed Carron & Kyle's lovely wedding a couple weeks ago (sorry it took so long to blog this - it's been crazy here!) at the lovely Bella Note on Main. Everything was just perfect - even the weather cooperated for us! We had a blast taking fun photos on Main Street in downtown Round Rock. Carron and her girls had the cutest custom flip flops from "Got Happy Feet." I loved them and will definitely be ordering a pair before the summer comes. (Actually, check out her special on the "wild" line - I'm loving the zebra flip-flops!!) Her cake was beautiful (by Simon Lee Bakery), and delicious. And the gorgeous flowers were by Shannon at Bouquets of Austin. Here are some of my faves from their special day. Hope you guys had fun in Jamaica!





















Also, some of Carron's beautiful bridal portraits, taken at the Capital of Texas.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so beautiful! The one with the bridesmaids is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful! What a lucky bride to have found such a talented photographer.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS images!!! Love your detail shots! BTW, is that a new image of you on the right sidebar? Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I adore them all and the detail shots are just to die for. I bet the bride and groom are thrilled. Beautiful work

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Teri! I had no idea you did weddings! These rock!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Teri. You are a very talented photographer and I enjoy your work so much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful location and gorgeous shots Teri! The bride and groom looked like they are relaxed and having fun, which is always such a great accomplishment in the craziness of a wedding day.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous images Teri. The first in the bridal set is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love the detail shots--great variety and location. She's going to be thrilled.