Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cosmo Kids!

The Spencer kids came by last week for an awesome session. I say "Cosmo" because they had the coolest clothes and just had "the look" - you can tell the camera loves them!! While I do love my babies, I really enjoy photographing school age kids! They are fun because they can do what I ask and they really can put on some "moves" for me. These kids were so incredibly photogenic - and so well mannered - that the session was just incredible. We even got dad involved for a few! Here are a few of my faves, but it was REALLY hard to narrow it down (I always say that, don't I? Well, I do have the MOST beautiful clients....)



3 comments:

teyaphoto said...

That second one is fabulous! She definitely has a model look.

jennifer wilson said...

Teri-

These are gorgeous! The two solo shots are to-die-for, the parents will love them!!

jen :)

Anonymous said...

wow, I agree about the solo shots - to capture get BOTH kids in such an incredibly flattering way is great! These would be BIG in my home if they were my kids. I think they are timeless!