Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun Brothers!

The W boys are regulars in my life. They are both the same age as both of my kids and they are in each others' classes. Abby is just IN LOVE with Tyler and I can probably truthfully say the same for Liam and Trey (in a best-friend kind of way). I was excited to photograph the boys last week. We had a gorgeous day and we played around outside and had a blast. Then a few days later, they came back with their grandparents for a really special (and SHORT) session with them. I really don't know how you keep up with them on a daily basis, Diane, but I totally respect it! These boys are adorable, but they wore me out :) Here are a few faves from both sessions...


















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get these boys to behave so well? Mine certainly aren't so mild when being photographed, lol. You captured them well ... :)

Anonymous said...

These are all very nice! I really love the last one. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

oooh that last one is SO CUTE! the ones of them leaning up against the "wavy wall" are gorgeous as well. It's so hard to get boys this age together and not poking each other- great work!!

Anonymous said...

Great captures- these made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that last one!!! It's priceless!!