Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Anna - Austin Newborn Photographer

Our next newborn is sweet baby Anna. I've been waiting to meet her for almost nine months! Her family attends our church and school, and of course I've been hinting around that I'd love to see her. Lucky me, Sara called and brought in her gang just in time to have little Anna's newborn portraits. I know Sara really hoped we'd get something good of all three together - which is REALLY challenging with a 5yr, 2yr and newborn. But I think we got some great images she will love!
And I tell you, this one did not sleep at all! The ones here were just when she would settle for a second. But no crying - just wide awake and alert. You can tell she is going to be very perceptive!! Here are a few of my faves ...
I just love this little hat. It's a family heirloom, as is the christening gown. Each of the children has worn the gown. So special!!


1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

What a sweet baby!! She's beautiful. I love the 1st image. Since my kiddos are around the same age I fully understand the challenge of getting all 3 kids to cooperate at the same time. However, you always conquer the challenge and deliver the perfect image that captures all 3 kiddos perfectly. I love the B&W image of the 3 kiddos in the shoot. Absolutely perfect.