Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome Back - Austin Newborn Photographer

Most of you know I've been out of town for a week at an amazing week-long photography "school" that I attend every year. I spent a fabulous week with Jeff & Julia Woods, from Illinois, learning about many things, related to both photography and life. My biggest "thing" is BALANCE. They have an amazing business, four children that they homeschool, and a wonderful marriage. My goal for the remainder of 2009 is to achieve and maintain a better balance, be a better mom, and continue to provide the top-notch service to you, my loyal clients! It's going to be great!!
As my welcome-back-to-work post, I want to share the beautiful new Miss K. I had the pleasure of photographing her big brother when he was two weeks old. Miss K is only 5 days!! She was a great baby - totally sleepy at first, then wide awake and alert for some later. She let me put her in all sorts of poses. Now, Big Brother W, that was another story - but completely expected at his age of 1 1/2. Did not want to play the photo game, but we did get a few great images of him, too. Here are a few of my faves from the session ...


Isn't big brother handsome???

2 comments:

Pammy said...

Texas School sounds like a great opportunity! Wish I was closer to try that sometime. Beautiful images, Teri!! The collage is perfect--what a great way to document the session.

Kimberly@sccoast.net said...

They're lovely, Teri. The collage is absolutely perfect and it will look great in her nursery!