Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Marlee - Austin Newborn Photographer

I know many of my blog readers have already met Miss Marlee on Facebook. She made her appearance a month early, but is healthy as can be! She actually arrived a few days before her gorgeous mama's scheduled MATERNITY session. Oh well, we didn't get to do that one, but we had the most AMAZING newborn session. I love having babies in this young - I think she was 6 or 7 days here - as they just want to sleep and curl and do all those "newborn-y" things! Anyway, I'll stop gushing now over this beautiful baby girl and show some of my (many) favorites!!

She pretty much slept the whole time, but we did get a FEW awake images. She really did NOT like the lights at all - I told Jessie that was a sign of future times when she didn't want to get up for school, LOL. I see that one now with my 7yr old, haha.

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Teri,
Those are just amazing and Jessie is going to have such a hard time making her selections because they are all beautiful. Great job as always!!