Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Three Sons {Georgetown Family Photographer}

Wait, no, WHOA! I did not mean 'my' as in "mine -teri's" LOL! The sweet "G" family came in recently for a session with THEIR three sons! And they were such handsome boys with perfect manners. Congrats to mom & dad for doing such a great job - I have a boy and I know the challenges that come with parenting one. They are also in the process of adopting a little girl - and my prayers are with them that it all gets finished as soon as possible. I look forward to the day when I get to photograph them with a little splash of PINK!
I also photographed Mr. G alone, for his business headshots. He is a prominent dentist in Liberty Hill - and has a billboard that will feature one of the photos I took. I kinda feel important now, LOL, I've never had my work on a billboard before :)
Here are a few of my faves from the family session...


Wouldn't these three look amazing as a wall gallery? Such handsome fellas!!


There were so many fun ones of the entire family, I couldn't decide. Collages are a great way to tell the story in a compact, contemporary format! We offer ours framed and ready to hang!

1 comment:

Corey Sewell said...

What a beautiful family! Love the wall display and collage that you put together.