Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Helping Hearts - Angel Sessions

Watching the news nightly, seeing the tragedy unfold in Haiti, I look around and say a thankful prayer for all I have in my life. I hug my children and thank God that we are safe. My children have been touched, too, by the tragedy. Together we talked about how we could help. Then my good friends Michele and Lyndsay came up with a way to use our skills to help. They formed Helping Hearts for Haiti as a way for photographers to ban together to help.
Toward this effort, I am offering Angel sessions. For a $25 donation to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund, your little angel will have a special 20-minute session with me, to take place the week of February 15-18. (Monday, 2/15, is a school holiday for many of you, so please use that time to help!!). For an additional $25 donation, you will receive a gorgeous, framed 4x4 print of your little angel. We will have specially priced collections for this event as well.

Here are the details:

*Make a donation to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief fund, either $25 or $50
*Forward your receipt to kelly@masonphoto.net Please include your phone # in the email.
*Donation receipt must be dated between today (1/26/10) and February 9, 2010
*Kelly or I will call you to set up your session.
*This program is not sponsored or promoted by the American Red Cross and we are not receiving anything in return for this effort.


Donations are tax-deductible, and you know you wanted to give anyway. So what are you waiting for?

Here are a few angels to inspire you!




No comments: