Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Baby to Love {Georgetown Newborn Photographer}

What a great way to start my new year! Newborns are such a joy to photograph, but it's even more rewarding when it's a client I have worked with previously. Not only do I get to see the first baby "all grown up" but it warms my heart to know they were happy with my work and trust me to create something special for their next born.
This is little Owen, newest member of the "P" family. Such a sweet baby, all cuddly and no crying at all!! I met his big brother, Emory, just two years ago. Time sure flies, and he has turned into such a handsome lil guy! And of course, mom looks FABULOUS! Here are a few of my faves from their session...


Yes, we actually got Emory to jump in for a few shots with the family. It's always exciting trying to capture a toddler and a newborn. I'm pretty pleased with this one :)

SCORE! Even got big brother to kiss the baby :)


Our most popular newborn item, our "Expressions" collage. The perfect way to show off all those adorable baby parts, plus other faves. This comes framed and ready to hang.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful, Teri! I love the rich brown tones!