Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cozy Christmas Special


It's that time of year - the Halloween fun has passed and now it's time to get serious about the HOLIDAYS!! As I munch the last of the roasted pumpkin seeds, I know that I need to get my cards addressed, my menu started and my gifts purchased. Whoops - I also need to photograph my children!!

At this time of year, take a moment from the hustle and bustle to appreciate the real gifts in your life. Hug your babies close, even if they are taller than you. This is the most popular time of year to have a portrait created. Whether it's your child's first Christmas or it's just "been awhile" since you had a family photo taken, this is the year to just do it!

We are offering our "Cozy Christmas" set on November 14-16. This year we have a fabulous special offer - simply pre-order a two-pose collection, and your session is FREE. We have three 2-pose collections from which to choose, so there is something for everyone.

The set is warm and cozy, with rich woods and cream and gold accents. Holiday finery looks great, as does a pair of festive PJ's.

We expect this set to sell out (we've already got a handful on the books, and we haven't even gone "official" yet), so don't delay. Call 930-1902 to schedule your session.

No comments: