Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let's Do Lunch!!

I am seriously in love with the new Silver and Stone restaurant here in Georgetown!! Yes, I know, my hubby works there. But it is really fabulous (and no, I don't get free food). I have been twice for dinner and twice for lunch. The lunch menu is fabulous, and I know that there are lots of mommies like me out there who like to get together for lunch. And you same mommies have little ones who need portraits taken!
Sooooooo... the next THREE people who book a regular session (not a promo, gift certificate or limited edition set), get a FREE LUNCH on me. Do you have a school-age child? Make it a "date" and have your portrait taken then a special lunch. Of course, you can use the gift toward a dinner date with your special someone, too!
What are you waiting for? Call now 930-1902!

No comments: