Monday, November 24, 2008

Totally Terrific Two!

Meet the "L" family - and the delightful Mr. "K." He is two, and there is nothing terrible about him! He was a teeny bit slow to warm up to me, especially in the studio, but it didn't take long to get some amazing smiles. Then when we went outside to explore the creek, he was "all boy" and we had a great time climbing trees, tossing leaves and running through the tall grass.
I loved the outfits that they chose - both mom and auntie and little K. I think I'm inspired to do red and chocolate brown for our next family photo session!!
Here are a FEW of my faves - Stephanie, you really are going to have a tough time choosing - there are SO many awesome ones!! Good thing we have the session album and a slideshow!! Such a great way to remember his "Terrific Two" session :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all lovely Teri. I agree, red and chocolate brown look great. You naughty girl, you are making it so hard for your clients to choose, when each image is more stunning than the last.