Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hot Shots Sports

I've had fun working recently with the Georgetown Lady Eagles basketball team. What a great group of girls! The varsity players came in for a team poster (be sure to look for it on the team calendar/schedule to be posted around town) and while they were here, we took some individuals for our new "hot shots" sport pics. I think these are so cool, and I hope the girls do, too. They are 20x10 framed portraits. I've got a football player coming in soon, too. A great keepsake for the athlete in your life! If you'd like to book a hot shot session, give us a call!
930-1902









I have this one printed as a gallery canvas, 16x30, hanging behind my desk. I just love it!



And the team composite. Be sure to watch for it around town!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cool!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Awesome Teri!!! GREAT work!!!

Anonymous said...

Those look absolutely Super, Teri! Great job!