Monday, February 16, 2009

A Big Brother - by now! Austin Children's Photographer

I've known this little guy since he was a newborn, and he is a big brother - by a whole week! When his mom booked this two-year old session, she didn't even mention she was pregnant - matter of fact, was going in to be induced in a couple of days! Well, the new baby is here (and I don't know if it's a boy or girl, I'll find out tomorrow!!) and I'm excited to share these favorites from "C's" session... And I can't wait to photograph the newest member in a couple of weeks! Congrats Gabe and Lizzie!!

C was doing this funny thing with his tongue - and he was very much amusing himself (and cracking me up!!)





All C's funny faces...




I had to pull mommy in for a couple to document this special occasion!! Doesn't she look fabulous?? The perfect little bump!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tongue shot, so fun. Mum looks stunning, hard to believe she was about to have the baby. Great images.